A bachelorette party photo shoot in Mülheim is a great idea to create an unforgettable day for the bride and her friends. If you are planning a hen party shoot in Mülheim for your girlfriends, you are at the right place with me as a creative bachelorette party and wedding photographer!
What sets me apart from other photographers:
- You will receive ALL photos (at least 600) in original resolution from your bachelorette party photo shoot in Mülheim at no additional cost.
- As an exclusive and individual photographer,
- At the bachelorette party shooting you get a
- The bachelorette party shooting usually lasts 90 minutes, but can be extended if desired.
Bachelorette party in Mülheim: Unforgettable bachelorette party photos for your special day!
If you are planning a hen party photo shoot in Mülheim, you are exactly right place with me! I guarantee you, the girlfriends and the bride-to-be a hen party photo shoot in Mülheim with lots of fun and many great photos, a truly beautiful and lasting memory!
Upon request, I will be happy to prepare a nice champagne reception with sweet and savory snacks before we start! (Prices for champagne, drinks and snacks by arrangement).
Hen party photoshoot package
- Girlfriends photo shoot in Mülheim at a location by arrangement
- Duration: 1.5 hours (longer on request)
- approx. 600 images
- Download ALL original photos in full size and resolution
- Group photo shoot with all girlfriends
- Individual shoot of the girls with the bride
- Have fun during the shoot
- Optional: Original Polaroids, 360° Little Planet photos und Aerial photography with drone
Price hen party photo package
Minimum number of girlfriends:
8 bachelorettes (smaller groups on request).
Up to 8 girlfriends 39 € per person
Any additional bachelorette 29 €
Accessories for the hen party shooting
- Fog machine available
- 10 bubble guns and bubble machine available
- More accessories and a beautiful bachelorette party outfit can be brought to the photo shoot (T-shirts, balloons, confetti, champagne, streamers, sunglasses, cap, hat, umbrella, bag, etc.)
With my many years of experience as a bachelorette party photographer, I can offer you many suggestions and creative ideas and am always open to new things. Whether fog machine, bubble machine, 360-degree camera, aerial shots with camera drone or Polaroid instant pictures - I can offer you various tools and props. You are also welcome to bring your own ideas, wishes and props to the bachelorette party photo shoot!
Of course, the bachelorette party photo shoot in Mülheim also includes individual photos of the bride-to-be with each girlfriend. Small group shoots with the girlfriends are also possible. After the shooting you will receive ALL pictures for download on the same day. You can share the download link in your bachelorette party group so that each friend can download the beautiful pictures themselves. You will end up with at least 600 full resolution bachelorette party photos! You can also use the pictures right away as a wedding gift or to present to the guests - so even those who couldn't be there will have fun!
Bachelorette party shooting in Mülheim - You are still looking for the perfect idea for the hen party? A great photo shoot is one of the absolute favorites, because ladies and cameras simply belong together! As a photographer, I'm also happy to accompany you on the ride with a stretch limousine or a party bus and capture the special moments with my camera.
Hen party photoshoot Mülheim photo spots
In Mülheim an der Ruhr there are beautiful photo spots that are suitable for great bachelorette party shots. Here are my recommendations as a wedding photographer in the Ruhr area:
- Broich Castle: Broich Castle is a historical castle and a landmark of Mülheim. It offers an impressive backdrop for beautiful photos of the bride with her friends.
- Water station and lock island: The water station is a restored historical station, which is located on the bank of the Ruhr. Here you can take beautiful shots of the bachelorettes in the midst of nature, water and architecture. The atmosphere on the river can be captured well as a photographer.
- MüGa Park: MüGa Park is a large city park in Mülheim, which offers many photo opportunities for the bachelorette party group. Here we can find beautiful gardens, lakes, sculptures and a rose garden that is especially photogenic in summer.
- Styrum Castle: Styrum Castle is located just outside Mülheim and is an impressive moated castle. The idyllic surroundings and the picturesque castle offer numerous photo motifs for the bride and her bachelorettes.
- Broich Park Castle: Broich Park Castle extends around Broich Castle and offers many beautiful photo spots. The bride and her friends can walk along the paths here and use the beautiful nature and the castle in the background as a photo backdrop.
- Saarn Monastery: The Saarn Monastery is a former Cistercian nunnery and offers a charming setting for photos. The Saarn Monastery is part of the Route of Industrial Culture. The monastery grounds, the inner courtyard and the adjacent Saarn Fort Park are particularly photogenic.
These are just a few beautiful photo spots in Mülheim an der Ruhr. We can also walk along the Ruhr, visit the city harbor or get inspired by the industrial scenery.